WHO WE ARE
The goal of the organization is mainly to provide a platform for adolescent girls, women and young people to participate in community dialogue and decision making processes that will help them to access, protect and promote their sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Establishing formal requirements for citizen participation in local decision making and governance
- Review, strategize and monitor policies and programs in order to achieve better results.
- Gather information on national policies, strategies and plans
- Use global commitments to apply pressure on governments to deliver on global engagements
- Develop effective and inclusive action and advocacy roadmaps in order to form meaningful partnerships and political support with government stakeholders.
Platform For Community Engagement